Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Masters are Here and Unpacked The Future is HERE!

Great News......... The Truck is completely unloaded, the molds and masters have all been sorted and inventoried..... what a holiday weekend this has been! Even after the list's Elizabeth sent, I really had no idea what to expect until we began to unwrap the masters. All I can say is WOW. WOW, WOW! First off, I can not believe how many pieces Nelson created that they never produced commerically. To think so very few eyes have ever seen these wonderful pieces just amazes me.

Then move to the Masters that it is easy to see have never been used. never had a mold made from them...... piece after wonderful piece. I must admit, I am a mold junkie......... and this brought tears to my eyes several times as we went thru the unpacking and inventory process. Even with help, I HAD to see with my eyes each and every piece. Ok, so I have died and gone to Candle maker's Heaven  lol.

To know that I have a part in keeping alive the legacy of Nelson and Great Smoky Mountain Candles is an awesome responceability I feel deeply humbled in this task, but look forward to making these pieces available to all candle makers.

If you have a favorite that you missed out on in the recent past. please contact us about having that made for you. We would be happy to talk to you about that. Our plan for now, is to focus mainly on new pieces and offer maybe 3 or 4 at a time, or as time allows...... We will of course be open to special orders and suggestions on these pieces.

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment