Friday, June 3, 2011

Ok, Ok,  I am going to post this here out in the open for all to see....... after about the 10th phone call this morning about the last post. I want to thank all of you that felt it helpful and and educational. Now I want to mention to others what I shared with each of you that called......... for those of you that have purchased a favorite mold from one of the other sellers and had it fall apart on you......... if you have either the mold in some sort of last leg, one last pour useable shape, or a candle poured from the mold... we will try to make a mold for you............ now it wont be like the old mold, it will be upgraded style..... and you will only be charged if we are able to create the new mold.

If the old mold is too far gone or damaged that we can not we will not charge you anything for the work or the attempt. I know that this has worked a number of times on molds I thought I had lost........ and totally ended up surprised........

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment