Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5 new Silicone Mold Styles Released this week

For us here at Candle Mold Vault Silly Season has started off with a real bang! I might say totally unexpected, on a Holiday weekend no less...... So when I sat down at my computer this morning with my cup of coffee to catch up on things. I was blown away at what happened overnight.

I have said it before, and I will say it again...... I just LOVE our customers! In a matter of a few short hours while I was in dreamland YOU, Our Wonderful, Loyal customers outdid what was already a huge, weekend for us in orders. I simply do not have words to express how I feel about each and every one of you! So, I will simply say again, Thank you!

It looks like there will be about 5 new Silicone Mold styles added to the site this week yet. With Holiday production time so short now, we will begin to look ahead to the next holidays to give everyone time to plan and order ...... as well we will add some general pieces in here and there....as time permits.

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment