Thursday, September 22, 2011

Website News & Move Planning

It has turned out to be a super busy week already around here. After beginning the search for real estate in Vancouver, which was great fun. getting a chance to look around and start to see our new home... Returning to find several new Private contract customers for molds as well on the candle line side.

It seems that almost weekly now we are contacted by one or more former customer of Pourette that had private work done for them. With the Pourette Bankruptcy (I might add that none of their customers were told in advance) These customers have been searching for someone to do the mold work for them.... and it appears Candle Mold Vault is being selected to fill that need.

I also have had a little time to look around the website.... I want to mention a few things about what I saw... First off, when we started the website it was as a museum of sorts, to help people identify molds.... we used photo's of our own private collection and some that were sent to us for that purpose.

Then we began producing molds.... forgetting at times to replace the used, old photo's with photo's of the new product. Well, we are now attempting to address that as we can. So let me make this clear.... When you order from Candle Mold Vault, unless the description says USED MOLD.. the mold you will receive will be a new, unused mold. No matter what the photo looks like. One day, all photo's will be changed over. I hope soon!

My next point is that I see or didn’t see so very many items on the site... There are boxes of molds here that are not even listed on the site yet.... and more coming in almost daily (anyone that knows me, knows I am a mold junkie) So, If you have need of something, and don't see it on the site.. please call or email. chances are we have it and simply have not had the chance to get it listed on the site yet.

I hope you all are moving along well on your Holiday production, and those of you already doing shows and fairs are doing well. Let us know if we can be of any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment