Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quantity Pricing on Plastic Molds on the way!!!!!

Great news for all you 2 piece mold junkies like myself.... The program I mentioned in my last post is turning out to be a HUGE success... and for that I want to THANK EVERYONE that is involved and say keep them coming! Even if you are still thinking about digging into those storage spaces, please have at it...... Many have told me they are just having fun going thru all the things they find and remembering.

The Other thing I wanted to mention today is that Steve is busy adding something many of you have requested of him on the website...... yes, that’s right, Quantity Pricing on 2 piece Plastic Molds! With more items to show this shortly. Now I am not sure how long the entire change over will take, but it is starting, and should you need something changed for an order, simply email Steve and he can help you with that.

We are excited to continue to update and change things on the site to make life better for you. We hope you continue to share with us the ideas that you have so that we may implement them.

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment