Friday, November 4, 2011

Let me try to make this clear, sorry for the confusion

Both the phone and email have been going crazy since my post this morning, so i need to make something very clear..... IF you use the main site Wax Enchantments this morning’s announcement will ONLY effect you. Should you place orders at Wax Enchantments, your payments will be returned to you.. Wax Enchantments is the Retail Candle Site.

If you use the other site to order your Candles from, you are using the Wholesale/Bulk site..... and the announcement will NOT affect you.

Now many of you have also noticed we have done away with several of the other sites, pointing them all into Wax Enchantments. We did this simply to streamline our work here. 4 Websites is more than enough.

I will let Steve decide for himself if or when he decides what to do with Candle Mold Vault on this issue.

I hope this ends the confusion for my Wholesale Customers.

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment