Friday, January 13, 2012

Great News at the Candle Mold Vault

Today I wanted to share some great news for us....... We have been certified by the State of Iowa as a TSB. Targeted Small Business. This opens many new doors for us here. We are excited about what this means for the growth and future of the www.candlemold-vault.com and www.waxenchantments.com

The sites continue to be worked on......... I am told they think they have the issues with people being blocked from the sites corrected totally, or very nearly. Work on that will continue until they are sure it is totally resolved.

At the same time it appears the work on the prices is moving along. 4 of the sites are now completed, and the other's should be done very soon.

While moving things around in storage, I located another large stack of boxes filled with molds not yet on the sites. Add that to what I already knew was to be added, It is true, We have the Largest Selection of Plastic molds anywhere in the world! These should start appearing on the sites as soon as the other work I mentioned above is completed. I know you will be excited as I am about them.

I hope the updates and news excite you about the Great things to come.... stay tuned and check the sites often to see what is new and going on next!

Happy Candlemaking!