Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Updates and News

Well, I mentioned I had not posted for awhile, now I get to make up for it all in one day.  Here are a few bits I forgot to mention, and/or updates on things I have already talked about.

Due to increased raw material costs, ALL mold prices are in process of being changed now. Site by site. This will continue until completed on all sites. We really hate to be forced to do this.

We also have been forced to add a min. order on the retail sites....... CMV & Wax Enchantments. At check out should your total not reach 50.00 before shipping, you will be charged a 10.00 min. order fee. We are very sorry to have to do this.

Finally, (I hope)  there is still some issues with people not being able to access  the Wax Enchantments website...........That is being worked on, with hopes to have it resolved ASAP.

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment