Monday, February 27, 2012

The Best is yet to come!!! More new Molds!!!!

I really need to take a moment to express just how exciting and overwhelming YOUR support and patronage is and has been. To sit and watch my little dream of simply having an "Online Museum" about Candle Molds to now being called the World’s Largest and most Exclusive Site for purchasing the Best Molds of all former makers IN THE WORLD.

I never expected this, Sure, I had been told this could happen....... but being told it, and watching it actually happen still has me in awe. Each and every day now business is better than the day before...... More and More of you are finding us, more and more of you are finding those special molds you have been looking for. That only pushes us harder and faster to make them available to you at www.candlemoldvault.com.

I am always reminded that it was and is you that have made this is a reality. When things are meant to be...... they ARE! It has taught me that trusting the Universe is the first step in making every dream come true. I thank all of you for helping me learn this important lesson.

We continue to add More New Silicone Molds daily at www.candlemoldvault.com I am told we are now about at the 1/3 of the way mark of what will be added from the Nelson/GMC lines. Once that is completed the totally new and in house designs will begin being added. We also have Boxes and boxes of Plastic molds yet to list on the websites.

It is a pleasure to know that in some small way we help each of you build your dreams/business' as well. www.candlemoldvault.com is here to stay, and we are here when you have questions, or need some help even after the "sale" is completed.

Keep checking in at www.candlemoldvault.com to see what’s been added......

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment