Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why our molds may not be for everyone.

I can't tell you what a fun surprise it was to login this morning! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at our loyal customers response when we are able to post new molds for sale. The Phone began ringing as quickly as the post was made. But, this morning to find payments and orders, as well as more requests for the payment plan....ALL in order to buy the latest Silicone mold. I NEVER expected to start selling this fast, and not from the retail website www.candlemoldvault.com.

There are so many pieces here, never seen or available to the public, And I planned on keeping some of them for my own product line because I felt the sale price for them wouldn't work for many. That being said, I have decided to allow many of them to be placed up for sale. Watch for these and so many more to begin appearing at www.candlemoldvault.com VERY soon.

Our descriptions have always stated clearly, That these molds may not be for you, or everyone..... that is due to the skill level it takes to work with them. Also, because they are costly. Our commercial customers have never had issues with this, but I know (having been one myself) small candle makers are not always able to budget for such things. Cost places them out of reach.


With so many low quality molds offered on places such as Ebay, places with NO standards, the important thing to them is making the sale........ bottom line. I wouldn't take one of their molds if it was given to me. I have become spoiled by High Quality, Professional Silicone Molds.


Today I want to make it clear as possible, Our Silicone molds may NOT be for everyone! However, for those that are not able, we still will continue to supply the plastic candle molds. We will continue to offer our established customers payment options. And continue be The Largest Silicone and Plastic Mold collection IN THE WORLD!

As always, if you should need assistance, or have questions, Please email or give us a call.

Happy Candlemaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment