Sunday, February 19, 2012

You are GREAT! Orders pouring in as fast and new Silicone Molds are listed!

The Phone and Email have been overwhelming! It is very clear that YOU LOVE the New Silicone molds we are listing daily. And to make the purchase's easier, many are now using or requesting to use the Layaway/Payment Plan. We offer that to our customers with pride, something NO OTHER supplier does. For more details on this service contact Steve at the contact us link. www.candlemoldvault.com

It amazed me that within mins of the New Silicone Buffalo mold being posted the phone and emails started pouring in here. I LOVE that one, and thought I would keep it only for myself.... I may still change my mind and remove it from the site, or limit how many will be sold......I will be keeping some for my use only...... I can't share them all.

I am a little frustrated with the way these are coming, but that is simply the way they were packed, so now all we can do is list them as they come. really random. We have so many pieces that I want listed right away for you all to see..... but it is what it is. So, please be patient as you wait for something you want, we will get to it as quickly as we can...... we are moving thru the listing of these tubs on schedule.

I also wanted to mention that many of you are ordering "mixed" orders...... used silicone molds, new silicone molds and plastic molds as well....... If you want, you may request that the used molds are shipped right away...... but because we make for order all New Silicone and Plastic molds that will remain on the two week min time wait for those. This does mean that you will incur 2 shipping amounts.. but, you will have the used silicone molds faster for your use.

Thank you again for trusting us with all your mold needs! YOU have made us The Largest and Most Exclusive Mold Site in the WORLD!!

Happy Candlemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment