Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"The Largest and Most Exclusive Candle Mold Site in the WORLD!"

Spring is REALLY here! The weather is wonderful.......and work at www.candlemoldvault.com is growing daily. We are getting Huge Candle Mold Orders from places around the globe I have never even heard of. Add to the orders of Candles, and the contracts we get daily We have more work than I ever dreamed possible. As I have said before, When things are meant to "be", they WILL be.... No matter what/who tries to change it.

I was sent another link to a complaint about my competition yesterday... I would like to take issue with. For ALL the problems and issues they do have, I really do not see why anyone would be upset about Candle Mold Makers/Suppliers not keeping pre-made stock on hand. He like ourselves, makes ALL Molds as they are ordered. Which is standard business practice for Candle Mold Makers/Suppliers these days.

Due to the economy, and changes in our customers wants/needs, and the HUGE number of different molds we make, no one can store stock and still have workroom. And we "both" have that clearly posted on our respective websites.. The Standard now is Molds are Made as they are sold, per Order... It is the reality of this business.

So, Once again, without getting into the other many faults and flaws my competitor has.. This complaint isn't warranted or fair. I suppose this is why so many of YOU have given us the title "The Largest and Most Exclusive Candle Mold Site in the WORLD!"

More Silicone Candle Molds are set to listed, with MORE coming in daily...... It is clear why YOU our wonderful customers LOVE www.candlemoldvault.com so much. everything you need in one place. We LOVE being at your service!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment