Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is Here! More Great Candle Molds on the way!

Great Good Morning!

YOU always amaze me...... Whenever I start to thinking that things can't get better than they already are, we get another influx of new Customers and More Orders for Candle Molds then I ever dreamed possible. What I LOVE hearing and reading is the comments....... and I LOVE that so many of you take extra time while ordering to let us know exactly how you feel about www.candlemoldvault.com and what we are working so hard to do here.

It also makes me smile so many of you make the point that you do not want to be left behind and without all the wonderful New and Used Silicone Candle Molds we are making and making available to YOU! And finding so many that you "Must Have".

I wanted to mention today that Most of the newest lot of Used Silicone Candle Molds are now priced and listed on www.candlemoldvault.com There will be a few more added shortly, In the meantime Steve is already back to listing more of the New Styles on the site.

I will be attempting to add links to those without photos, most likely to finished candles on our www.waxenchantments.com in order to make seeing the molds you are looking for, and one possible option for finishing them for sale to your customers.

I understand that several people have expressed interest in the Large package of Silicone Molds and that may be gone shortly as soon as everything is finalized.... There are not many of the 2nd package left as well......

Well, Spring is here and the rainy season has begun........I plan on getting out and enjoying some of the nice weather.. maybe work from the Laptop on the Porch Swing! Take some time and do the same for yourself!

Happy CandleMaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment