Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wicks, Wax, and More New Candle Molds.......Life Is Great!

It was so nice to sit down, and read a book last night after the Super Busy day we had here........I have not taken the time to do this for awhile now since we have been so very busy, I tend to just fall into bed and go right off to sleep.

The good part of that is I sleep like a baby, and wake knowing everything is right with the world... it is because I create it to be.

Things around here are pretty normal...... Pouring and Work tables everywhere....filled with Molds being made, and others with rows of candle molds being poured or ready to be poured for our wholesale candle orders.... there is no shortage of work and everyday more arrives, and more is shipped off. Life and Business is GREAT!

My only regret is that we cannot get everything available for you to view and order Quickly enough. it is a process that takes and has taken some time...... I sometimes think we may never have everything listed and available....... I am always collecting more. But, It is what it is.

We will continue to add more New Silicone Candle Molds...... and Plastic Candle Molds as time allows. I want to mention again that once the remaining Business Packages are gone, there will be NO more USED Silicone Molds available at the reduced prices...... Those Listing will all change and increase to the NEW Candle Mold Prices.

www.candlemoldvault.com is here to answer your questions and assist you with your problems and concerns....
Happy CandleMaking

No comments:

Post a Comment