Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Best laid plans of mice and men...... Only 1 of each Business Package Left!

We wanted to let you know, that as of now we only have one of each Business Packages left..... as luck would have it, I mentioned that I was planning to take some time off.... I did, for the most part, until the deluge of orders started. In the end it was a very good day for us sales wise at www.candlemoldvault.com We also marked another of the #2 Business Package SOLD. It is really important now that if you are interested in either of these, you act quickly.... Once these are gone, they are gone...... There is ONLY one of each left.

You will also notice Many more of the New Silicone Candle Mold Styles appeared yesterday....I always get excited seeing all the new Items when they are listed and made available. So, Please check them out. There are many more to come!

I hope you all are enjoying this lovely weekend weather as much as I am..... Today I plan to get some work done in my flower beds (A little more time off) which is something I really enjoy. So for now......

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment