Thursday, April 5, 2012

Whats New Today? Well, Check www.candlemoldvault.com out!

I would like to mention today that my posts here may become spotty for awhile..... With the huge increase of Candle Mold orders at www.candlemoldvault.com and my own work making candles and yes, shopping for items to offer on the sites.... I am afraid I will not have much time for these daily posts. We will see.

As I have said before We are even more busy and growing like I never dreamed possible.......and We will never forget it is because of ALL our customers! Honestly, I am a candle maker.... All I ever wanted to do was make and sell candles. The only things I would miss, if this success went away tomorrow, is the ability it gives me to spread this good fortune around, and getting to know all of you that I now have the chance to get to know.

Please check in often at www.candlemoldvault.com New Candle Molds are being added almost daily... new support products as well. Be sure and get your Business package soon, they are soon to be gone for ever!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment