Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You make this Dream Grow EVERY DAY!

Today wanted to let you all inside a little more about what goes on here at www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com I want to start with letting you know How MUCH we are grateful to all of you for continually selecting us as the ONLY Candle Mold Supplier you trust to do business with, and I will NEVER forget that you are the ones that have made this possible.

I started all this after many years of struggle, but always maintained the "Dream"..... I promised that when I was successful, I would reach back to the many I personally know that "never had the chance"... and because of ALL of you, I have been given a gift, one that I willingly and gladly share.... Today it was my pleasure to hire another person to work with us here doing website work, and help them reach up for a more fulfilling life.

Besides the obvious reason to offer the BEST most Exclusive Candle Molds in the World!

This is the biggest reason we here at www.candlemoldvault.com keep going..... yes, we are a successful business already, But sharing that way up to others means more to me than this business.....

I Thank each and every one of you that is and has been part of Making this dream a reality!

Now, we are continuing to add the New Silicone Mold styles...... and If I could stop shopping for more new items we might have more time to get them all listed, or at least everything we already have......I am often told by Steve that I need to stop shopping so much or I will break the Internet! lol

So stop by www.candlemoldvault.com to see what's new!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment