Sunday, May 6, 2012

Build your own Silicone Mold Business Packages Now Available!


As expected we were up to our ears in questions and ordering after the announcement here yesterday about what I will call the "Build your own Silicone Mold Business Packages" It is great to see so much interest in this Idea.

One was sold and paid for right off the bat to a new customer in Japan........ We cannot wait until Aug. When they come for training and to arrange mold shipment. As I have said before, we have been in contact with a number of Companies in that area showing interest in buying Silicone Candle Molds from us. We fully expect that number to grow with this new option.

I decided I would take some time away and worked in the yard for a few hours. Planted Tomato plants, weeded my hosta beds... and today may even get my porch swing painted! I hope the weather where you are is as nice as it is here.....

As always, if you have need of help, need to ask questions or just want to make candle talk...... drop us an email or give us a call www.candlemoldvault.com

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment