Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy with MORE on the WAY


Busy, Busy, Busy that is the only way to describe www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com As the Commercial contract work explodes, we are finding ourselves wondering just how long we can continue this way. The fact that all this is happening on both sides of our business candle mold sales AND candles as well is making us think hard about what our next moves should be.

Adding to that is we are committing ourselves to several of the very large Gift Shows/Markets  in the near future... These are well known for increasing business in sometimes alarming ways... and we are already looking at ways to take this on.

I am sure the handwriting is already on the wall for all this...... many of you have noticed and sent me comments about our move away from the hobbyist and focusing more and more time and effort on the real Professional candle makers. I believe this will only continue.....

As I mentioned yesterday, the work on changing Silicone Candle Molds descriptions will continue, and should be completed before the actual policy goes into effect on June 1. I also understand from some comments I received that a few of you are unhappy with the decision to no longer sell the Silicone Candle Molds to just anyone. AS much as I understand the disappointment, It has been decided and will not change.

In all honesty, I wouldn't sell any of them to anyone if i could produce candles from them all. and still have time for a life, my gardening, and other interests.....And that thought crosses my mind EVERDAY. So, when I set limitations on the sales, it is to make sure they are never in the hands of everyone that wants to make them.

Happy CandleMaking!

I forgot to mention that tomorrow I will be having  some "minor" surgery.... Not knowing how I will be feeling and recovering, I am stepping back for a few days and will do only what I feel I can..... So, That means we will be shorthanded and phone orders may be slow..... I mention this because I really don't want anyone to miss out on the Silicone Candle Molds by waiting too late, or us being understaffed.   Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment