Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting back into the swing Thank YOU!



Several bits of good news to share today...... I am not running at full steam yet, but, the great news is that my little surgery was nowhere what even I expected, and I am back to work albiet with some reduced hours. Thats actually good news because suddenly when I take one full day off, orders for Candle Molds and Supplies decides to hit an all time high........in both of these cases, they come as very Welcome and nice Suprises.


Most if not all of the Silicone Candle Molds now contain the text about sales restrictions at www.candlemoldvault.com .....  Remember they go into FULL effect June 1, 2012  (Tomorrow) I will be trying to help scan all the listings to make sure this is in place..... However, should it be missed in ANY of the listings, it will still be enforced after today. NO Exceptions!

I have been super busy with Candle Orders and making samples to photograph of all the NEW Candle Items that will be for sale at www.waxenchantments.com  as quickly as we can list them...... You may have already started seeing or feeling some of the many changes on the way to both sites..... Site work is increasing site security, we are purposely denying access to some..... it is so far on a case by case basis while so much other work is being done. If you feel you are being denied wrongly you are welcome to contact Steve and see what can be arranged about changing my decisions on whom goes into these blocks. I MAY consider removing them, again on a case by case basis.

A BIG Thank you to those of you that sent Get Well Soon e-cards to me.... I have said it often, We are so lucky to have such wonderful Friends (customers) at www.candlemoldvault.com. These e-cards cheered me right up, and made me want to get back to work full time as soon as possible. So, again  Thank YOU!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment