Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Changes, More BIG Life Changes!

More Exciting Times around here..... I just completed the legal work for my estate planning.... This is honestly something I NEVER would have thought would ever be necessary........ But, With all the Life Changes and the Huge Growth of www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com It is, and now it is completed.
Now all of my plans for the each Business is full steam ahead.......It is really fun to see all the traffic and new customers from China, Japan, Taiwan flowing in.......We Welcome you!
The Great News at www.candlemoldvault.com is as of now the NEW site is running just as planned..... without much need for tweaking....... But, we know that things will pop up and so we ask that should you find problems you please email or call and let us know so that it can be fixed.
I have been shopping again! I have located some new Candle Molds that will be added to our ever growing list of Products available to you.
I want to Thank ALL of you for being a part of My Dream becoming Reality!
Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment