Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vacation Schedual ( moving Molds back to Iowa) Important Site Info

I wanted to remind everyone of two things...... Everyone that has placed orders for the Listed Silicone Molds must have either paid for them or made payment arrangements by the end of our business day tomorrow...NO Exceptions.  I also wanted to announce we will be Closed Next week, we will be in Phoenix.

I have not decided if www.candlemoldvault.com will be left open for orders, or will be off-line until our return...But just so it is understood, should it be left open, there will be no one here to call, or answer emails.. And nothing can be processed until we return.

I am not saying how long, simply because I have not decided how much of a Vacation, I intend to make of this..........The Latest we will return will be Monday May 28th to begin processing the molds out for all paid orders.......

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment