Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to all the New Visitors!!!!


I hope that your weekend was as enjoyable as it has been around www.candlemoldvault.com It looks as though the normal start to building stock and buying Supplies and Candle Molds is right on time and track. We are getting ever increasing orders daily. And the "norms" say this is and has always been the time it all starts. Get those Supplies and Candle Mold orders in early!

Between all the new customers, the new orders, we also have the Candles that we sell wholesale and the Custom Candle and Soap Molds we create And as many of you already know, I spend many hours on the phone answering Candle related questions.... giving advise and assisting with new ideas and techniques. That is what www.candlemoldvault.com is really ALL about..... and why so many are making www.candlemoldvault.com their ONLY source for Candle and Soap Molds.

I didn't get time to paint my porch swing as I had hoped. but, we have started the installing of my little Garden Fountain and Pond. Maybe with a little luck I can get to that swing yet this week. I also wanted to mention some interesting and helpful teaching I have been working with.......Pema Chodron, a Buddhist Nun has some wonderful things to read, listen to, and practice....... "Getting Unstuck" is something that might be of interest. Check out Pema Chodron!

I will now head back to "Candleland" and get working on more of the candle orders ..... Have a great Day!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment