Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best, keeps getting Better!!!

Thank you ALL for so much positive reaction to the post from yesterday! So, happy to know that so many of you think the same. www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com has always and will always operate differently than other. In fact, I take great pride in that fact.

Now that being said, I wanted to share that we have received (yet again) several new offers to buy our business. When ever this happens, I take a wait and see approach, we are not actively seeking this, and I am not opposed to the idea, but I also am not sure it will ever be something I would agree to.

If someday someone makes an offer and I like everything about it, the numbers, and other things. I might consider selling. I am a candle maker after all.  There is no shortage of work for us simply making candles (both retail and wholesale).

Well it looks like yet another Wonderful Day starting......besides getting a little work done, I Plan on getting outside and doing some things in my garden, and maybe just taking a nice ride in the countryside. I hope all of you can take some time today to do the things you really enjoy!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment