Saturday, June 16, 2012

Remarkable numbers of New Customers. Welcome!

I feel like I am living in a wonderful dream world, that the clouds have opened up and can't stop pouring one good thing after another on me and this Business. I say that in order to let you in on what I believe to be the secret. Create for YOURSELF, what you desire the most! Never let someone else tell you that it can't be done!

You ALONE have all the power over your future..... so, if there is something you want, Create it in your life!  When I learned this, and started putting it into practice my life totally changed, I control it, and my destiny. I have never been as happy and contented to my core as I am in my life right now. Day after day it only gets better.......

I am so amazed at the number of people thru www.candlemoldvault.ca  and those coming in thru www.candlemoldvault.com from all around the world.... orders are pouring in from places I didn't know existed.  Welcome World!!!! We are happy to have you join us.

Thanks again to ALL our Wonderful Customers..... without you we wouldn't be here and growing by the day!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment