Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank you for being a part of the continuing expansion!!

Everyday is better than the day before.....  It is so utterly amazing! www.candlemoldvault.ca is being viewed around the world, and new customers are coming in . I get so excited and enjoy the chance to speak to so many of you. www.waxenchantments.com  and www.candlemoldvault.com are about to be reopened and go back live.......  I expect that news any day.

Once everything is back in place, The real work for us begins, pushing ahead with adding all the new not seen products. Candle Molds, Supplies and of course Candles at www.waxenchantments.com  I tell everyone that I talk to, new and old customers that this is such an exciting time and how I can't wait for them to see all the new stuff we will be adding.

Thanks to ALL of you for being a part of this continued expansion !

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment