Saturday, June 23, 2012

Totally New Masters on the way! New Molds NEVER sold to the Public Before!

It's WOW time again. Welcome and Thank You to all our Wonderful Customers....... I completed several new Masters yesterday, new items that will shortly be added to www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com   These will be Items NEVER sold before to Candle Makers, and will only be available to the select group that have a business license on file with us. Yes, New Silicone Candle Molds.

We have several hundred of these that are in processing now...... I can only do so many at a time, but when I am completed will cause even more excitement than our Silicone Candle Molds already have.

www.waxenchantments.com  has had a very busy first few days.  We are happy so many of you enjoy our candles.

Over the years, there have been many plastic candle mold producers, each one has had their own way of making these molds.  I say this, because we are able to recreate these molds and have them to offer to our customers.... I enjoy being able to educate..... the fact is, some can not be educated in the Art of candle making.  To those people, I suggest you find somewhere else to shop and do business.

One point we hear many times over, and I must admit it keeps us laughing. is things like the color of the plastic, or wicking lines...   Facts are this, over the many years, mold producers have used different colors of plastic for molds, different plastics,  I can't say one is better than another. the final product (candles) is what tells me if its good for me or not.

The same holds true for wick lines..... some producers have used them, some have not... My feeling is that by the time someone finds and uses our molds they should be able to trust themselves enough to eyeball the center where to place the wick. But this type customer is so out of the loop, I honestly feel they would only be happy if we made the candles for them...... in Fact, that would probably be better than turning this type loose around Hot Wax and flame.

My point on this is. if you need a producer to hand guide you in candle making our wick placement, Please do the world a favor. DON'T make Candles! and Don't buy from Us! I can't teach what I don't know..... I also can't teach baboons to dance as a can can line.

Have  Great Weekend!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment