Monday, June 11, 2012

www.candlemoldvault.ca Is OPEN, Pardon the Dust, and Shop as Normal!


I am happy today to announce that www.candlemoldvault.ca is open and processing orders..... In fact,  as many of you already know www.candlemoldvault.com is now directing customers to the New Site. I suppose the New site will be all completed and in place sometime this week, there is much to do and it is being done while the site is open......

I don't think I need to say that while we test the new site sales are continuing as normal.  Steve asked me to mention that ALL sales processed thru www.candlemoldvault.ca will still be shipped from the US. That change isn't expected until later this summer.....

So, Pardon the dust, and to me many things look out of place. but the site is fully functional, and ready for those of you that have not placed orders to do so.  The flip side I suppose is that most if not all of you already have found this out and are placing orders as you did before the move....

Thank you all for your continued support, while we continue our planned expansions.....

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment