Friday, June 15, 2012

www.candlemoldvault.ca Keeps History Alive!!!!

You can tell that summer is on the way, The heat has started to set in, All the gardens I see (and my own) are growing like weeds. Everyday I notice how fast and full my tomato vines are growing... radish's, cukes, and snap peas.  I love this time of year, well, minus the heat. The air conditioning has not begun to see much use yet. But you can count on it shortly!

I am so happy to see so many making themselves right at home at the NEW www.candlemoldvault.ca and so few little glitches along the way. Also very exciting is seeing so many new customers finding us.. and from all over the globe!  I can;t help but sit back and smile....Way back when, we started a world map marking all the locations we have shipped to. Now the entire globe is dotted with colored spots. I never would have dreamed.

We are starting a new FAQ page for plastic candle molds. I hope to see that on the site within the next weeks. We felt that far better than having so many novices embarrass themselves with comments and statements and help requests, this would be a better way to help them decide if making candles was even in their skill set. (Most shouldn't be trusted with wax slabs, let alone hot, melted wax) and it shows with their questions and comments. Personally and professionally, I would rather decline to sell to such people, keeping the world a little safer place.

We are now already starting to decline sales this way, and its working out very well....   I just can't see the world having people like this turned loose on it. www.candlemoldvault.ca  is now focused on the Professional Candle maker, those that know what they are doing. (of course we are always here to assist, and answer questions) but we no longer direct any effort at the novice/newbie.

I hope all of you are able to get outside and enjoy some time this weekend!

Happy CandleMaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment