Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mental, Financial & Spiritual freedom. ALL of these are within every one's reach

Freedom is a wonderful gift. I am not talking freedom as in what they say the USA Promises to it's citizens. I am talking about Mental, Financial & Spiritual freedom. ALL of these are within every one's reach. The more I study and put Key steps into practice the more I see the so called "Norms" as fake. Learning and putting into practice the old saying "To thine own Self be true" is the best first step on this path.

This was never found by me in any of the mainline Churches or their teachings.  Life is Magical, Mystical, and we have the power to create our desires daily......I want to thank Ms. Cat once again for opening this road of discovery and truth to me.

Steve just told me the numbers from www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com for the last month. It is really amazing how many new people are finding us for the first time, and how many returning customers we are seeing. We welcome the new customers and welcome back all those that return.

Steve and I Thank you for being a part of this Dream and path we walk..... ALL your Dreams are within your reach, Make them happen everyday!

Happy CandleMaking!




$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment