Friday, July 20, 2012

Success : NO one limits you, or can stop you, BUT YOU!

It Makes me smile everyday to see how many of you are catching the idea on Creating Your own World of Success! Once you get that into your head Making it reality is easy, and loaded with Fun along the way. NO one limits you, or can stop you, BUT YOU! (Now some may try, and fail in the end, or make a fool of themselves trying to limit or stop you)  Everyone must deal with the ClownyPants failures of  life. Grin

I am also happy to read over and over messages of support and pledges of "Just Don't"  Just don't buy or use Silicone Candle Molds imported from those nasty people in Asia. You will at some point see them and only think ...... Poison, Nasty, and Just Don't! But while you think Asia, do not forget there are several Silicone Mold Makers right here that are no better....... So add those to the Just Don't  list.

It is Great to be able to welcome so many new customers daily. If we can be of help to you, answer a question, Just want to chat... Let us know!

I know many more Candle Molds are being sorted and made ready for listing on both www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca So, keep your eyes open for them to appear soon.

Stay Cool, and Happy CandleMaking!

I finally get a free weekend!  My plan is to complete several more of my Rootwork homework assignments so that I can get them mailed on Monday. out of the total of 8, I have 3 completed, 2 more in the works. So It would be great to be able to complete all 8, But even one or 2 more would make me very happy. It is still too hot to spend much time in my yard and garden... but Maybe???

I say all this to encourage you ALL to take some time for yourself and the things you Enjoy! That is also part of the creating YOUR OWN World of Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment