Sunday, July 15, 2012

Walk in Love, Light and Peace as you dare to dream your own World of Success into being.

So many of you have been giving me such positive reactions to my post here the other day, Thanking me for the encouragement and "tips" on creating your own "World of Success". I am happy to be able to share these "tips and truths" with you. In fact, I would like to maybe add a few more along the way for you.....like Never have only one way you plan on reaching your Success goal, Think, plan ahead, and move between those plans but keep moving!

I want to Thank someone that has helped me change my World, and continues to do so...... I will simply Thank the Dear Miss Cat for everything she has taught me, most of the time without knowing it!  I encourage you all to continue to walk in Love, Light and Peace as you dare to dream your own World of Success into being.

www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  should now have the product listings in place and up to date (for now) So you may shop either site and find the same items. I know that the accounts on both is still not in place, so for now you will need to open accounts on both in order to shop both sites. This is planned to be in place soon. When I do not know, but soon.

After peering into my crystal ball I will simply tell you there are many more changes and things to come.. The Best will only get better to serve your needs, with No end in sight!

Happy CandleMaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment