Monday, August 20, 2012

Custom Candle Mold Making Now 91% of our business, What can we build for you?

What a wonderful, busy and exciting weekend we had here at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com as well as www.waxenchantments.com ! Orders are pouring in from all over the globe. Custom Candle Mold requests and new customers are now 91 % of the business and New Customers joining us!

Steve asked that I mention again that ALL silicone candle molds, new and used are available to Anyone!  Please regard the portion of the listing that states one must have a business license on file. That will be removed as soon as we have time... So, please disregard it!


I am now completing between 4 to 6 New Designs a day, from my desk they go to Steve and he makes masters and prepares the completed molds.  I love that the more I complete the bigger my work list gets.... Meaning more work coming in faster than I can get them designed and blocked up for production. I love this work!

Happy CandleMaking!

Update:  Steve asked me to mention that very soon ALL Used Silicone Molds will be removed, as well as the option of those prices, We are heading in the direction of ONLY selling New Silicone Candle Molds and New 2 Piece Plastic Candle Molds, And with all the New Styles that are on the way, we simply need the room here to work.   It's been great to be able to offer these to you at such nice savings, But we must turn the page and move ahead.







$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment