Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exploding with Business, New Products, and still saying "Just Don't!!!

Yet another super busy day yesterday, I am finding it fun but difficult to juggle time between the websites, both custom and regular retail, candle production and readings.  All 3 of these areas of my life are exploding with steady business.I am going to say it again, If I can do it, YOU CAN TOO!

Visitors to www.candlemoldvault.ca , www.candlemoldvault.com , as well as www.waxenchantments.com continue to tell me how excited they are to have finally found us. Check out ALL the new products and changes that are happening.

Happy CandleMaking!

I was just reminded to mention that the Sale on Silicone Candle Molds is set to end Sunday Night at 12:00 pm CST.


$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment