Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finally Sorting and Inventorying a Huge Lot of Silicone Candle Molds (New Styles to you) More changes on the way!!!!

All this clearing out, cleaning up and doing Inventory has been a real hoot! It has allowed me to finally dig into a Huge Silicone Candle Mold buy-out I made a very long time ago now. I am not even 1/2 way thru this and finding things I never knew I had. In fact I am in disbelief. It will allow www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com to expand our Silicone Mold offerings on a really HUGE scale.  I will be trying to add photo's here for you all to enjoy, as quickly as I can. the adding and production of these may take awhile on the sites.


Now, It is never wise to go hunting to buy items before you know and have inventoried all that you already own. But I simply couldn't force myself to dig into this lot past a small point. But, that is now being done and its exciting and great to see so much that will be offered in time for you.

As I mentioned yesterday we are moving away from sales of Used Silicone Molds, and into ONLY New Silicone Molds. Once the used are gone, they will NEVER be found here again. I Really need the storage and work space so that I can quickly put my hands on items I use. That being said, if you are interested in any of these used candle molds, you shouldn't wait.


We will try to get all these NEW products up as we can, we are also needing to get the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Products all listed at www.waxenchantments.com   In the end we do this ALL for you!

Happy CandleMaking!


UPDATE:   Here is a daily dose of Silicone Candle Molds I have been sorting thru....... For you to enjoy and soon to be available at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  I am going to keep it to a few a day. BTW some of these are already listed, but without photos. so now you can see what they are.














$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment