Friday, August 24, 2012

More Great New Silicone Candle Mold Styles......How to be added to our Rush list!

I am getting many questions and requests about the New Silicone Candle Molds we are working to release as quickly as we can get to them. It seems the more photos I post here, the more questions and requests I get. I want to make this clear, we are super busy at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com . And we are working on these as quickly as we can. But, if you are in real need, and we get enough requests for items, I will put a rush on those to get them done faster. BUT, I must get those requests.

Now I want to let you know in text some of what is coming, I have not been able to get photos of so many of these Silicone Candle Molds, but will give you more info, so you can let us know what is important to you, and what I should move to the "Rush" category. Just contact Steve if you have interest in any of these below.

Wine Cork Silicone Candle Mold
Star of David Floater Mold
Several Different Foo Dog Molds
Several Different Buddha Molds
Several Ritual Pillar Molds

Here are a few more New Photos of some of the many New Items we will be adding for you as quickly as we can!

Happy CandleMaking!



















$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment