Thursday, August 30, 2012

We Thank each and every one of you for helping to make this dream come true!

I finally completed my sorting and Inventory of what is nothing short of a HUGE Find.  Little did I know that when I purchased a retiring candle maker from "down south", I was fulfilling a real dream. For years now I have thought about what it would be like to put the GSM Mold Catalog back together and offer them ALL in one place. But, that seemed to be only a dream. Until yesterday.

As you may have read in my late in the day update yesterday it appeared that every one of this group of molds was sitting here with me sorting thru them. Well I can now confirm this is fact. EVERY style that was available in the catalog I have is here.......... Plus many others I didn't even know about. This truly makes www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com the Largest Selection of Candle Molds IN THE WORLD!

We are so happy that with time we will be able to list and offer them ALL to you, the candle makers of the world for the very first time.

We are already getting email and phone requests for certain pieces.. In fact email and phone calls about these molds is already thru the roof.  People wanting to be the first to own some of these. All I can say is very very exciting times for us.

We Thank each and every one of you for helping to make this dream come true!

Happy CandleMaking!








$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment