Monday, August 6, 2012

www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com offer Custom Mold Design and Creation Services.

Great Start to a new week! Temps are down and after the wonderful rain things are trying to turn green again around the yard and garden.

Many of you write and ask just what "things" am I working on as new candle molds..... So I decided it might be fun to give you a little "peek" inside my workroom and some of the projects I am working on. So, Lets start with ritual candles, I am doing a redesign on the Money Pyramid, a St. Cipriano, St. Jude, and something called Vela del Retiro, a redesign of a Santa Meurte and a couple other pieces used in spiritual work.

www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  offer Custom Mold Design and Creation Services.

There are about 8 or 9 new Holiday pieces here being worked on as well, Fun Halloween, and Christmas designs. Then of course there are about 11 Special Custom orders for molds "working" as well.

I also wanted to mention that I was Ordained, many of you knew about this and have already begun calling me Rev. :)

Have  a Great Day, and Happy CandleMaking!




$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment