Monday, September 24, 2012

And so begins another exciting week at Candle Mold Vault..

I want to Thank Jackie for a very enjoyable visit Yesterday. We laughed, shared, learned and had a great time. I have no doubt that we ALL will be hearing much more from this very talented lady. (I hope you got all those candle molds and other fun stuff home and unpacked without too much trouble)  Please remember, if your notes fail you, give me a call..  I am always here and willing to help you.

Now after this weekend we have really started to free up some space again, Just in time for me to go shopping again. lol  So, that would be my way to telling all our regular customers to be expecting yet another round of New Silicone Candle Molds being added in the very near future.

The best and most funny reaction was from Steve, rolling his eyes at me, laughing, saying why should I be surprised. Steve is right, as long as I have life, I will continue to add Molds, grow and expand inventory at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  If for no other reason that my own use, and for those like Jackie, and a few others that really love what we are doing, and our fine line of candle mold products.

It IS enough for me to do all this just for myself..... and even better to have Loyal, Customers and Friends like Jackie and others of you! I Promise you, We are not going to stop!

Between helping to Load up Jackie's Molds,  Steve managed to get many of the Sale Orders packed for pick-up/shipping, help process some others, assist customers with questions and orders, and complete and pack others, and even list a couple of New Silicone Candle Molds for all of you to see.

Don't Miss the Huge Sale!!!

Happy CandleMaking!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment