Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Fun day full of learning the process...... More Candle Molds on the way!

Great Morning!   It looks like we will get a few of those New Silicone Candle molds listed today. I have a ton of projects sitting in my work area, all in various stages, I don't think I can push more any faster. Just as I say something like this, more find the way into my work/projects list. Gotta love it!

I had a wonderful experience learning hands on the steps in making the concrete portion of what you have seen us talk about. Masters. I had a great time doing this and spent most of the day at it. One more tool in my personal tool belt.

That is one of the important and fun parts of this work... I want, in fact demand that I am able to do every part of the operation. www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  run according to my vision, and remain on track and moving forward to our Goal.

Check out all the New Candle Molds, and check back often to see all the new candle molds as they continue to be added.


Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment