Thursday, September 27, 2012

Apprenticeships, Just Don't Hosting, and more New Candle Molds!!!

This morning as I sat down to begin my work day, I did my typical email check. Well, I was a little surprised to find a request for a Friday Apprenticeship program day, Yes, tomorrow. I have not done 3 days of training with 3 different people before. But what the heck, I enjoy the days, so why not. So, this week it will be Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

I am headed out this morning to first have breakfast with a couple of friends and then we are all going down to the Polk Co. Elections office to early vote. I am happy I thought of doing it this way, friends, food, and voting! FORWARD!

Why don't you all do something like this, get together with some friends, have a nice visit, and all go vote together.

Steve has been busy adding New Silicone and 2 piece Plastic Candle Molds again, but as you know that is now an ongoing process, www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca continue to grow to serve you.

BTW, I have not forgotten about my promised discussion of Web Hosting and GlowHost the scourge of the Internet.  I will get to this in the coming days.  Just avoid them like the plague they are in the meantime. Just Don't!

Happy CandleMaking!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment