Sunday, September 30, 2012

Keeping the Art of Candle Making Alive...... One customer at a time.

I wanted to make a public, and heart felt Thank You to the members of our Apprenticeship Program and to the many Regular Customers of Candle Mold Vault. This morning over coffee, I was told that many of you talk amongst yourselves, and that Candle Mold Vault and myself are continually a topic.

It was made clear to me that so many of you think of us as a Mentor, Teacher, and Friend that can be trusted with passing along Anything to do with the art of candle making. That the consensus is that we are not simply here to sell items, make money and run. Even though making money/selling is part of what we do.

My Goal has ALWAYS been to keep this art alive, pass on the history of what we do, educate and to provide everyone with items that are hard to find in their original form anymore, and advance this art we all love. This has always been the case and will continue to be.

I want to Thank the many of you that see us and our purpose for what it is, and Thank you ALL for being a part in this!


Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment