Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Products: Rose Top Floating Candle Mold, the Floating Butterfly Candle Mold and the Floating Rose Candle Mold.

I post today from outside the City of Chicago.  I came here to reconnect with my ancestors by doing some graveyard work. I don't want to go overboard with that, but it's been a wonderful process connected with the Online course I have been a part of with Ms. Catherine Yronwode of Lucky Mojo Curio Co.  This process/course has allowed me to see my life in a much better perspective and make decisions for this business that begin today.

Now with that said, I made a promise to my dear friend that I purchased many of the masters and molds that I would never make and sell to you pieces that were in her business's product line. I would not duplicate anything that I had bought from her as far as actual candles. The Masters were not part of this agreement. I have had many requests time and again to do exactly that, ALL have been declined.

Now, guided by my ancestors and a long thinking process have decided Business is Business, Friendship has nothing to do with that. They are separate. I still will NEVER duplicate products I buy from her, however, Items set to me by others, wishing me to duplicate, that they may or may not have purchased from her WILL be made for my customers. This is a Business and that is what we do. Make Molds, Custom Silicone Candle Molds fit this.

So, today I am announcing several New Silicone Candle Mold products that fall into this....... They will be added to www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com as soon as Steve can get to it. Those Products are the Rose Top Floating Silicone Candle Mold, the Floating Butterfly Silicone Candle Mold and the Floating Rose Silicone Candle Mold.

Until they are listed you may contact Steve for information and pricing or to order these fun items.

I Hope you all are enjoying the Holiday weekend as much as I am...... this trip has been very helpful to me in sorting things out that have troubled me for a long time......Now It's into the future with a clear mind!


Happy CandleMaking!








$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment