Saturday, September 15, 2012

Only at Candle Mold Vault....Light a Candle and Make Dreams Come True!!!!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, the More Silicone Candle Molds we list on www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com the more New Customers we get placing their first orders as well as more new customers visiting and making contact with us.

I can honestly say I have never expected to have one New Customer order and pay for 1 of every Silicone Candle Mold we have listed, and still ask for more.  Yet that is exactly what greeted me this morning. Not only asking if we can list more a little faster, but placing a standing order for 1 of each new item as we list them for the public.

So, today we will be setting aside one of every one of the used Silicone Candle Molds as well as starting the process of making 1 of everything that is listed New so far. It makes me smile, someone is planning some serious candle making!  I love that best of all!

I was excited and happy to find several of the "missing" GSM pieces yesterday on eBay!  I of course grabbed them up and can't wait for them to arrive. At this rate and with this luck, the Entire GSM catalog will be available and back together in one place very soon.... and the BEST News is that for the first time ever, they will be available to candle makers! Not just the Companies.  Only at Candle Mold Vault!

So, with all this going on, I am not sure just how many New Silicone Candle Molds Steve will be able to list this weekend. I know he will do what he can. I suggest you check us out often, as New Items are being added all the time......... and CMV has 100's more yet to come.

Thank you ALL again for allowing us to serve you, and for making my Dream come true!

Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment