Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Supply lines being corrected, some great deals on used candle molds, More New Candle Mold listing progress.

I sure hate when things slow down, Not Business, but things like having so many orders in processing that we can't get many of the New Silicone Candle Molds listed. Or the example I mentioned yesterday, running out of silicone and having to put those mold orders on hold until more arrives. The Orders don't stop coming in, but that whole area is not moving anything. I hope Steve gets that resolved, this isn't the time of year to be this way.

For those of you looking for Used Silicone Candle Molds some of them like what we sell at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  I have some news for you,  Elizabeth will be listing many of her's on eBay shortly. I think her plan is to start with Holiday Molds. So Please, we are moving away from selling used candle molds, grab what you can from her. I told her I would mention it here so that our customers could get a nice deal on some used candle molds. Check it out!

I firmly believe in giving people options, that is why I mentioned this above. Elizabeth may be able to help you with used candle molds and we will only be selling new. What She does, has no effect on us, and we want to see our customers get what they want and can afford. I am always happy to help and pass along good deals I hear of to you!

As is becoming the norm around here, Steve will attempt to get as many New Silicone Candle Molds listed today as he can fit in,  With so many orders here, more coming in hourly, he has been forced to slow down on listing a little. but, remember, there are 100's of more to come.

Happy CandleMaking!




$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment