Sunday, September 23, 2012

Taking Your Business to the Next Level.... Start Planning and moving that way NOW!

While having Morning Coffee with Jackie this morning, before putting her to work with some training exercises ( Jackie is here to pick up a big load of Used and New Silicone Candle Molds) We were having a nice chat about Business..... and enjoying "shop talk".

Jackie asked me to share with all of you my views on "Taking Your Business to the Next Level", She was so excited with the thoughts I was sharing with her, she grabbed a note pad to take notes for her own Business Future.

Honestly, The Holiday Shopping Season is the BEST season to make sales and money for your business, as well as the best time of year to Get your name out there to the buying public.

So, that being commonly understood, It is also the Best time of year to plan for your future.  By this I mean take a look at where you want to go with your business, what you want, and start in that direction. Buying the products and Candle molds that can put you on that road.  As I said, this is the time of year all the extra sales produce extra money to be invested in your Business Future.

Now that is the short of it..... Jackie took it all in, thought about it for only seconds, and added so many other Molds not planned on at this point, Her Husband said he was worried they wouldn't have room to take them all with them back home!  haha

I suggest that all of you take some time and think, where do you want to be this time next year.  As well as what can I do to Take my Business to the Next Level. Then Use this Holiday Selling Season to start in that direction by getting everything you need to take you there! Success is within your reach!

We at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com are here to help you along the way!


Happy CandleMaking!

UPDATE:  Jackie has asked to add something here, Her own experiences with "other makers silicone candle molds"  I will allow her to do this since she is here. Below are Her words, and opinions/experiences, not my own.

We are so lucky to have candle mold vault.  I have bought and used molds from many other suppliers, US as well as foreign for the trouble I got cheap, crappy molds that fall apart. The worst is some even cause rashes to appear on my skin and hands. Do not buy from others, you can live to regret it. Just Don't

I am very happy I found this company and these helpful and very nice folks at candle mold vault. I will never buy from anyone else again.







$$¢¢$$
 

No comments:

Post a Comment