Friday, September 21, 2012

Winter is coming, Holiday Selling Season right around the corner...... Are you ready?

I know I have said this before, but, These are really exciting times for us here at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  Yes, It is time to begin getting the house ready winter,it is cool enough some nights I have been tempted to turn on the heat. It will come soon enough.

I am excited that we have several of you coming in this weekend for training classes, as well as to pick up your Silicone Candle Mold orders. I want to remind those of you headed this way, from past experience, make sure you have plenty of room to move these. And maybe a little bit more, It seems to happen every time, that once someone arrives here, has training and some time to peek around at what all we have here, they Always end up selecting more than expected and ordered. It is also a way to buy items we don't advertise or sell to the general public on the websites.

I love seeing the faces as they look around and can almost see the "wish list" growing. Since you are here, Steve always arranges a very special pricing for you. So, you can return home with everything you wanted. I enjoy the "Candle Shop Talk" the best. I can and often do this way too much :) Reminder that we are soon to be Used Candle Mold Free... meaning that we will no longer be offering any of our line of Silicone Candle Molds in used form.

So, If you planning on getting any of the ones remaining I hope you get them before they are Gone Forever as Used Molds.

I understand that Steve has not had much time to list any of the New Silicone Candle Molds as of yet, but I know when he has time he will get back to that. I dare say the Best is yet to come, I can't wait to share them with all of you.

That is about it for today, other than telling you once again what a pleasure it is to serve each and every one of you. How thankful and lucky I am to have a job that I love so much. It makes my life a total joy and has me content and fulfilled each and every day!

Happy CandleMaking!






Just Don't: Buy ANY Molds from Asia, and Just Don't do ANY business with GlowHost...(more to come shortly on this subject)

I giggle at the fools that underestimate the BEST!  total losers, each and every one.


$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment