Saturday, September 22, 2012

www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca Your ONLY Stop for Professional Candle Molds

Have you ever had one of those days that seem to be slow, so you busy yourself with other things, then later find out that you have broken sales records in 2 sales? Yep, between 2 customers yesterday broke all of our past sales records. Amazing. There is something just odd about making more money for doing so little.

www.candlemoldvault.com and www.candlemoldvault.ca  Your ONLY Stop for Professional Candle Molds.

More training today,  I really enjoy this. Also had several new requests to come here for training and a chance to "shop"  while here. I am keeping this short today as I do some prep work for that.

I would hope to see some more of the New Silicone Candle Molds listed this weekend as well. If Steve can find time to do it.

I Hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous Weekend!

Happy CandleMaking!

Update:  I am going to mention this only because it makes me laugh, and to show you how when allow yourself to be led exciting things happen. (Thanks Ms. Cat to showing the way).   I was just talking to a wonderful customer of ours, we do this often and talk everything from candle making to the basement flooded again.   Everyone has heard or read me saying we are moving away from Used Silicone Candle Molds..... more than anything I want so space back to work on other projects.

So During this little part of our discussion I said I would love someone to make reasonable offers and move these great molds to new homes. I went further and said I would even entertain this on a piece by piece basis. Well, before i could move on to other things to talk about, this great Gal started listing molds and offers and well, Another Huge part of these used silicone candle molds is now gone.

So, I will open this up to any of you that have interest, you want some used Silicone Candle Molds that we still have listed, make an offer, contact Steve with that offer and see what he can do for you. Please, this is only for bulk orders, not 1 or 2.  Thanks!





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment