Sunday, October 14, 2012

Did you hear about the 911 call? Apprenticeship Training On the Road.....Holiday Selling Season around the corner!!!

One of our Dear Friends took Steve to see Bill Maher last night, they has a Great time. Steve hasn't stopped laughing yet. Did you hear about the 911 call?  Caller reporting an Old Man beating up a young kid. 911 asked the caller if he had on the VP Debate, and the caller said yes. That was what had caused the 911 call/report.

Ryan is NOT a numbers guy, Count Count IS A Numbers Guy. and saying Ryan is, is simply reflecting badly on anyone that is a Numbers Guy.

Saturday was super busy on www.candlemoldvault.ca www.candlemoldvault.com and www.waxenchantments.com  Candle Mold Orders are pouring in from ALL over the world, Steve is keeping up very well and shipping them out faster than planned.   I hope he keeps this going so well.

I have one final Apprenticeship training today, then I am on the road for a few days. I even managed to scheduled a 1 day Apprenticeship Training with a customer at their Business Location on this trip. This will be a first, I like the idea of bring this to you........ If all goes well, I may be able to offer this to anyone interested.

If I don't get much chance to post here at the blog over the next week, it will be simply not having enough time or energy, But I hope you ALL have a great week, and all your work goes well!


Happy CandleMaking!







$$¢¢$$



 

No comments:

Post a Comment