Saturday, October 27, 2012

Do you want molds converted? Candle Mold Vault is the place! More news on Apprenticeship Trainings!

I knew a long time ago, when I first agreed to convert silicone candle molds from the "other" way of doing them to ours, there was a need out there for this. But today I found out Just how BIG that desire is. When Donna and her husband arrived today for the Apprenticeship Training Class. they has the truck loaded with those other type Silicone Candle Molds.

I am already accustomed to my Apprentices bring molds for me to look at,  But a truck load is more than I ever dreamed. Looking at them is one thing, being asked to convert them all is another. So, along with the training, the new molds they were picking up today, and now the "conversions" that alone total over 14,000.00 the day and weekend started out with a bang. (Yes, I agreed to do the conversions) These are the "Just Don't" molds I have talked about here. I had to laugh when I was told to throw the crappy molds away after I make the conversions, since they don't want that crap back. I hear this over and over again!

Work/Orders are EXPLODING again at www.candlemoldvault.ca and www.candlemoldvault.com  Apprenticeship Training Classes are now booked well into next year here, and now as I have mentioned more and more people are requesting the "onsite" Training Options, done at their shop/business. It is absolutely overwhelming!


Sales are thru the roof! It almost feels like the more I try to back away from this business, the more work and requests I receive to keep me here. But, that just isn't possible!  So, I have agreed to continue the trainings for as long as I am able and they don't conflict with my own new direction and job. I Thank all of you for your understanding and support as I move ahead with my new direction.

Happy CandleMaking!






$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment